Identification & Tracking, Impinj, RFID, RFID AntennaeWith its diminutive size, the MatchBox reader antenna is perfect for embedded applicationsthat require unobtrusive RAIN RFID capability with short range, well-defined read zones.
Identification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, RFID Antennae• Strong near-field performance for reading tags at a distance of 0-7.5 cm • Small form factor of 70 x 133 x 19 mm • Weak far-field gain to minimize stray reads • Broadband design to enable world-wide operation
Identification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, RFID AntennaeDesigned for boundary crossing applications, the Threshold far field antenna, with its planar form factor, provides a consistent and continuous read zone when linearly distributed head-to-tail.
Identification & Tracking, Impinj, RFID, RFID AntennaeThe Guardwall reader antenna provides a tightly controlled read zone and intense RFfield, critical to penetrating deep into packed cases traveling on conveyors or packinglines. Includes 2 x SMA to R-TNC (2 m) cables
Identification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, RFID Antennae
- Hassle-free operation of 5-32 antennas when connected to a single high-performance Speedway Revolution reader and GPIO Adapter
- All of the performance benefits of the Speedway reader without the need to learn a new API or make extensive programming changes
- Robust and easy to install design with system level feedback for reliable installations in real world conditions
- Enclosed electronics board with mounting tabs
- LEDs for system level feedback
- Software alerts/health diagnostics
Identification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, RFID AntennaeFar Field antenna ideal for applications where tags need to be read a longer distanceaway, typically more than 1.5 feet. Common far field applications include pallettracking, real-time inventory management, and supply chain visibility. Integrated 2.4 m pigtail cable