The fan-free embedded Microbox PC SIMATIC IPC427E provides machine, plant, and control cabinet builders with a compact PC platform for use at the machine or process level. The scope of application ranges from complex control tasks (including in high-level languages) and visualization solutions to production-level data acquisition and analysis.Download Full Specs
The fan-free embedded Microbox PC SIMATIC IPC427E provides machine, plant, and control cabinet builders with a compact PC platform for use at the machine or process level. The scope of application ranges from complex control tasks (including in high-level languages) and visualization solutions to production-level data acquisition and analysis.
Thanks to its low mounting depth and different mounting possibilities, it can be installed in a variety of conditions, including tight installation spaces. All interfaces on one side -> simple wiring + expansion – easy integration in existing plants.
Fast Data processing for high productivity
- Top performance in the embedded segment with 6th generation Intel Core-i processors.
- Scalable with 4 different processors – from Intel Celeron to Intel Xeon.
- Latest memory technology with ECC and DDR4 up to 16 GB.
Flexible mounting for use at the machine level
- Low mounting depth for space-optimized installation.
- Flexible installation and mounting options (rail, wall, and portrait mounting).
- Rugged enclosure concept for use in ambient temperatures up to 55°.
Industrial functionality and flexibility for implementing embedded solutions
- Flexible memory concepts (SSD, CFast, or HDD).
- 3 x LAN 10/100/1000 Mbps connections; teaming-capable.
- Onboard PROFINET interface (optional).
- 4 x high-speed USB 3.0 ports; 2 serial interfaces.
- Simple expansion capability (up to 2 PCIe slots).
- On/off switch.
High system availability in order to reduce the risk of potential failures and maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free because of no rotating parts (fans, hard disks) and operation without battery possible.
- 512 KB NVRAM for SIMATIC Software Controller in order to back up critical data.
- Front LED for efficient self-diagnostics and headless operation.
- System-tested SIMATIC software
High investment security in order to reduce engineering costs
- Long-term availability: Service and support period of 8 to 10 years after market launch.
- Compatibility with regard to installation and interfaces.
|Article Number (Market Facing Number)||6AG4141-…..-….|
|Product Description||SIMATIC IPC427E (Microbox PC), HD graphic onboard, 4x USB V3.0 (High Current), PCIE (optional), 24V DC Power supply;|
|Product family||SIMATIC IPC427E|
|Product Lifecycle (PLM)||PM300:Active Product|
Product Configuration is incomplete. Please check the configuration.
|Price Group / Headquarter Price Group||202|
|Export Control Regulations||AL : N / ECCN : 5D992|
|Standard lead time ex-works||15 Day/Days|
|Net Weight (kg)||2.200 Kg|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Additional Product Information|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|RoHS Conformity Date||Since: 20.12.12|
|Product class||B: return restricted, please contact your Siemens partner/contact|
|Obligation Category for taking back electrical and electronic equipment after use||No obligation to take back electrical and electronic equipment after use|