Our team of professional project managers will manage your implementation throughout its life-cycle, from pre-sales consulting to system design and turn-key customisation, implementation, validation, user acceptance testing and on-going service and support. We identify process gaps by performing on-site gap analysis and site assessments. We will create a road-map for your organisation with integration into existing business systems such as MES (Manufacturing Execution System) and ERP (Enterprise Resource Platform)
In order to ensure our Solutions meet your business needs, we offer half day workshops with your team. The events are led by the experienced team and the costs involved are credited against future business with us. These events have proven to be extremely useful for us in defining the scope of the project.
The benefits of doing a workshop are:
- Focus the team on the key business objectives.
- Get agreed consensus from the operations team on KPI’s and benefits in meeting there manufacturing.
The target outcomes of a workshop are:
- Identify current problems.
- Create a User Requirements Specification to aid the design of the solution to suit your business.
We will customise our software to suit your business process flow.
Our team of highly skilled certified system integrators have an extensive knowledge and industrial automation and plant operations. We will ensure you are up and running with our solution with minimum disruption to your operations and seeing a return on investment in the shortest possible time-frame.
Our Certified System Integrators will verify that the solution meets the specifications which ensure that it fulfils its intended purpose.
User Acceptance Testing:
During user acceptance testing actual software users will test the software to make sure that it can handle required tasks in real world situations, according to the set specifications.
We provide on-site or remote training to our customers. Training materials are provided via hard or soft copy.
Types of training we provide, which can be tailored to your liking:
- This type of training is performed either on site or at a location that suits you.
- Train the trainer:
- We will train the system owners on site on how to operate the solution(s) we have implemented and will provide the necessary materials to aid them to train end users of the solution.
To keep our solution running in optimal condition we provide on-site and remote maintenance for our solutions or we can provide training to system owners on our solutions on the appropriate maintenance needed. This only applies to some solutions. Some examples include product updates, which can include improvements, new features and bug fixes.