Smart Factory are very proud to announce our partnership with Global Wireless Sensor Leader Banner Engineering for all Wireless products.
About Banner Engineering
Customers came to us for smart, well-built products, custom solutions, and personal, attentive service. With each success we increased our technical capabilities and manufacturing capacities, grew in staff and industry expertise, strengthened our relationships with customers and partners, and expanded our reach throughout the United States and the world.
From the very beginning, we have been committed to developing new and innovative solutions, delivering products of the highest quality, fulfilling the needs of each customer, and operating with honesty and integrity. These commitments continue to guide us and define us as a company.
Today Banner Engineering is a global company and a globally recognized leader in the field of process and industrial automation. Our sensors and vision sensors, LED lights and indicators, wireless and safety products are used by companies large and small, from industry leaders in the Fortune 500 to innovators just entering the market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, Banner has sales offices, production facilities, and field representatives throughout North and South America, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Europe. Companies all around the world use our award winning products and solutions to increase efficiency, reduce expenses, ensure quality, monitor and control processes, safeguard equipment and protect personnel.
For five decades our customers have honored us with their business, relying on the quality and performance of our products and solutions, as well as our expertise, our experience and our integrity. We look forward to the decades to come and to many more years of providing our customers with superior service, exceptional products, innovative solutions, and helping them solve problems and achieve their goals.
50 mm Illuminated Touch Buttons: K50 Series
- Ergonomic design requires no physical pressure to operate, preventing stress on hands and wrists
- Simple operation with the touch of a finger, hand or whole palm
- Easily actuated with bare hands or work gloves
- Rugged, fully encapsulated IP69K construction for high-pressure wash-down environments
- Models with either latching or momentary outputs
- Ideal for pick-to-light and call button applications in a variety of industries
- 1-, 2- and 3-color models available to solve a variety of applications
- Smart electric field sensing on second generation models provides excellent immunity to false triggering from water spray, detergents and other foreign materials
- Superior electrical noise immunity
- Models made with food-grade materials available
- Can be fully integrated with our Manumatic Data Entry System