xPortal GatewayGateways, Identification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity
- Full omni-directional power and zone coverage
- VESA compliant mounting
- Fully enclosed cable management clips and conduit knockouts
- Keyhole slots, clearance holes, and integrated threaded fasteners
xArray GatewayGateways, Identification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID
- A single xArray can monitor up to 1,500 sq. ft. (139m2) when Monza R6 based tags are used, extend coverage with multiple xArrays
- Intelligent item locating with 5 ft. (1.5m) or better spatial resolution of (x,y) location
- Low profile design fits into standard ceiling tile grid and blends into décor
Speedway Reader GPIO BoxIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID
- Easy-access screw terminals
- Power and ground terminals for each input and output
- Each output can provide 250mA at 24V with optional external universal power supply
- SPDT Relay output capable of 5A at 240VAC
- Ability to use reader-supplied 5V for low power digital applications, including the SPDT Relay
- Highly visible LED indicators for each input and output eases troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Access to reader’s RS-232 serial interface
ATID Handheld ReaderIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, RFID ReadersThe ATID AB700 handheld provides unmatched performance coupled with full-featured mobile computing, great ergonomic design and intuitive operation. Options: WLAN, Bluetooth, 2D Barcode scanner, UHF RFID, Gun and Gun battery, HSPA+,GPS, Camera with Flash
TSL Handheld ReaderIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, RFID ReadersThe TSL 1128 handheld provides unmatched performance coupled with full-featured mobile computing, great ergonomic design and intuitive operation.
Brickyard Reader AntennaIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID
- Range: Short (30-45cm)
- Dimensions: 29.5cm D x 6cm
- ETSI & FCC models available
Speedway Reader Console CableIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, RFIDThe Speedway Reader Console Cable is for connecting to the Impinj RShell management console through the serial Console port on the Speedway R420 and R220 readers.
Universal Power Supply & AC Power CordIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, RFIDFor the Speedway R420, R220 readers and xPortal gateways, the universal powersupply and specific regional power cord are optional, depending on whether or not thePower over Ethernet (PoE) option is used. If the PoE option is not used, you must ordera universal power supply and specific regional power cord.
Item Encode SoftwareIdentification & Tracking, Impinj, Impinj RFID, RFID, SoftwareMachines that utilize Impinj ItemEncode software optimize tag encoding yield by using a pipelined configuration of encoders which share operational information and intelligently recover encoding failures—without slowing down encoding speed.