The innovated SIMATIC IPC547G provides the latest PC technology in a reengineered industrial design that has received the coveted Red Dot Design Award. Powerful and designed for use in industrial settings, it impresses as a workstation or server in industrial applications requiring high computer performance as well as system and data availability. These include applications in industrial high-end image processing, as a reliable platform for SCADA systems, or production-level data acquisition and processing.Download Full Specs
The innovated SIMATIC IPC547G provides the latest PC technology in a reengineered industrial design that has received the coveted Red Dot Design Award. Powerful and designed for use in industrial settings, it impresses as a workstation or server in industrial applications requiring high computer performance as well as system and data availability. These include applications in industrial high-end image processing, as a reliable platform for SCADA systems, or production-level data acquisition and processing.
The IPC547G enclosure concept has again been developed further, always with a focus on continuity and compatibility with previous versions. Its ease of servicing sets new standards in this class. This makes it easy to expand the IPC and reduces maintenance – with new safety functions to enhance access protection.
This earned the enclosure concept the coveted Red Dot quality seal for design in 2016.
- Latest technology and maximum performance:
- Top performance with 6th generation Intel Xeon and Core-i processors.
- DDR4 RAM up to 64 GB.
- A range of modern interfaces such as PCI Express 3.0 or USB 3.0
- Impressive ease of servicing:
- New enclosure concept allows easy access to components.
- Front LEDs and diagnostics software for preventive maintenance and fast troubleshooting.
- Tool-free replacement of fans, filter mats, or hard disk drives in the removable tray.
- Easy opening of enclosure cover with a single screw – locked with a lockable front door.
- Internal USB slot and two USB 3.0 ports with closed front door for access-protected data security.
- High system and data availability:
- Rugged industrial design for reliable continuous operation 24/7 in tough ambient conditions up to 40°.
- Redundant power supply (hot swap) for greater system availability.
- Diverse RAID1/5 configurations for increased data availability – with HDDs or SSDs and optional hot-spare hard disk.
- Multi-monitoring and high flexibility for expansions:
- Up to 5 monitors can be connected for maximum convenience and a better overview, e.g. in SCADA applications.
- Highly expandable with 5 PCI Express for high-performance I/O modules and 2 PCI slot.
- Simple connection to existing systems through a number of modern and legacy ports.
- Industrial functionality at an attractive price:
- Freely scalable configurations for a best-fit product and warehouse variants for fast delivery times available.
- Comprehensive SIMATIC IPC DiagBase/DiagMonitor diagnostics software for preventive maintenance concepts, as well as SIMATIC IPC RemoteManager (supported by Intel iAMT 11.0) for secure remote access.
- Windows operating system preinstalled and activated – Windows 7 and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, but also Windows Server 2008 R2 / 2012 R2.
- Latest industrial design technology at an attractive price.
|Article Number (Market Facing Number)||6AG4104-4….-….|
|Product Description||SIMATIC IPC547G (Rack PC, 19″, 4 U); Interfaces: 2x USB 3.0 frontside; 2x Intel Gigabit Ethernet, 2x PS/2, audio at the rear; 7 expansion slots: 5x PCI express, 2x PCI, temperature and fan monitoring, watchdog, card retainer;|
|Product family||SIMATIC IPC547G|
|Product Lifecycle (PLM)||PM300:Active Product|
|Price Group / Headquarter Price Group||202|
|Export Control Regulations||AL : N / ECCN : 5D992|
|Standard lead time ex-works||15 Day/Days|
|Net Weight (kg)||17.000 Kg|
|Quantity Unit||1 Piece|
|Additional Product Information|
|Country of origin||Germany|
|RoHS Conformity Date||Since: 29.04.16|
|Product class||B: return restricted, please contact your Siemens partner/contact|
|Obligation Category for taking back electrical and electronic equipment after use||No obligation to take back electrical and electronic equipment after use|