The Box PC SIMATIC IPC827D is a rugged and flexibly expandable control cabinet PC for machine-level use in 24-hour continuous operation at ambient temperatures of up to 55 °C.Download Full Specs
High performance and high expansion capability – with the latest generation of Intel® processors (Xeon, Core i3 and Celeron)
The Box PC SIMATIC IPC827D is a rugged and flexibly expandable control cabinet PC for machine-level use in 24-hour continuous operation at ambient temperatures of up to 55 °C.
Flexible scaling and expansion thanks to five slots:
- 3 x PCI
- 1 x PCIe x16
- 1 x PCIe x4
For configuring low-maintenance systems without a harddisk, the IPC827D can be equipped with a solid-state drive with 240 GB (SATA). Higher requirements regarding data availability can be realized with a RAID1 system.
Detail view: Image shows device with maximum configuration. Differences to your configuration may appear.
SIMATIC IPC627D / IPC827D – one platform, many advantages:
- High performance and particularly fast system reactions:
- Intel Xeon E3 and 4th generation Core-i3 or Celeron processors.
- Powerful onboard HD graphic integrated in the CPU.
- Up to 16 GB main memory
- Very high system availability and data security due to
- RAID1 – system with RAID controller onboard.
- Solid-state drive (SSD) with 240 GB (SATA).
- ECC-RAM, work memory with error correction.
- Remote access with Intel AMT.
- Optional PROFIBUS or PROFINET interface with three ports for low-cost connection of distributed field devices or for coupling with SIMATIC S7 controllers.
- High data transmission rates and redundancy with two teaming-capable Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- Dual monitoring via DisplayPort and DVI-I graphics interfaces integrated as a standard.
- 4 x USB 3.0 SuperSpeed ports.
- Energy-efficient industrial PCs:
- Low power consumption due to latest mobile technology.
- Wake-on-LAN functionality for timed start-up of IPCs from a central location via a network, for example, after a weekend without production.
Design and functions
- Rugged design and long-term availability. With the same footprint, the IPC827D is compatible with the SIMATIC IPC627D in terms of functionality and image.
- For central operator control and monitoring applications, the SIMATIC IPC677D Panel PC offers the same features combined with a brilliant full HD display.
- Fast diagnostics of the operating state and display of the BIOS start procedure with four status and alarm LEDs.
- An externally accessible battery compartment allows fast, simple battery replacement, even during operation.
- Flexible installation in control cabinets with a high level of user friendliness due to front/portrait assembly kit and mounting brackets at ambient temperatures. All function elements and interfaces can therefore be accessed from the front.
There are no reviews yet.