The SIMATIC IPC627D Box PC is characterized by its remarkable compactness and performance. It is suitable for demanding measuring, open-loop and closed-loop control tasks at ambient temperatures of up to 55 °C and high requirements for shock and vibration resistance.Download Full Specs
High performance, functionality and compactness – with the latest generation of Intel® processors (Xeon, Core i3 and Celeron)
The SIMATIC IPC627D Box PC is characterized by its remarkable compactness and performance. It is suitable for demanding measuring, open-loop and closed-loop control tasks at ambient temperatures of up to 55 °C and high requirements for shock and vibration resistance. Despite the fact that it is extremely compact, it is flexibly scalable and expandable with two slots:
- 2 x PCI or
- 1 x PCI and 1 x PCIe x16 or
- 1 x PCIe x4 and 1 x PCIe x16.
Highlights and Interfaces
SIMATIC IPC627D / IPC827D – one platform, many advantages:
- High performance and particularly fast system reactions:
- Intel Xeon E3 and 4th generation Core-i3 or Celeron processors.
- Powerful onboard HD graphic integrated in the CPU.
- Up to 16 GB main memory.
- Very high system availability and data security due to
- RAID1 – system with RAID controller onboard.
- Solid-state drive (SSD) with 240 GB (SATA).
- ECC-RAM, work memory with error correction.
- Remote access via Intel AMT.
- Optional PROFIBUS or PROFINET interface with three ports for low-cost connection of distributed field devices or for coupling with SIMATIC S7 controllers.
- High data transmission rates and redundancy with two teaming-capable Gigabit Ethernet connections.
- Dual monitoring via DisplayPort and DVI-I graphics interfaces integrated as standard
- 4 x Hi-Speed USB 3.0 ports.
- Energy-efficient industrial PCs:
- Low power consumption due to latest mobile technology.
- Wake-on-LAN functionality for timed start-up of IPCs from a central location via a network, for example, after a weekend without production.
Design and Function
- Rugged with long-term availability as well as mounting and interface compatibility with the SIMATIC IPC827D Box PC.
- For central operator control and monitoring applications, it is also available as an IPC677D Panel PC of the same design with brilliant full HD display.
- Fast diagnostics of the operating state and display of the BIOS start procedure with four status and alarm LEDs:
- 1 x LED: BIOS.
- 2 x LEDs: user/WinAC RTX.
- 1 x LED: WinAC RTX, e.g. for acknowledgment during data transmission.
- Fast replacement of the CMOS battery, even when installed, due to externally accessible battery compartment.
- Flexible control cabinet installation with high user friendliness and assured characteristics, such as 55 °C ambient temperature, due to front/portrait installation kit and mounting bracket. All function elements and interfaces can therefore be accessed from the front.
High flexibility on account of diverse mounting options: