The SIMATIC MV325 handheld readers are high-performance readers with wireless Bluetooth communication. The readers are suitable for labels with high contrasts, but can also be used in specific applications for codes with low contrast.
The SIMATIC MV325 readers are supplied with a charging station, which contains the relevant access point of the wireless interface and a wired connection to the host (USB).
The readers are designed for a distance of up to 375 mm.
- High-performance even with difficult-to-read codes
- Complex image processing functions and exposure technology
- Codes can be read on a wide range of surfaces
- High reading speed and recognition reliability
- Industrial-grade, rugged (no moving parts, no liquid lens), ergonomic design
- Configuration by scanning supplied data matrix codes
- Simple integration of the reader devices via USB in IT systems (e.g. PC-based) and HMI systems (e.g. SIMATIC Touch Panel) as well as by RS232 interface in automation systems (e.g. S7-based)
SIMATIC MV325 is a rugged, high-performance industrial barcode and data matrix reader delivering high resolutions. It can read two-dimensional (2D) data matrix codes and one-dimensional barcodes. It can read data matrix codes with medium to high contrasts. The cell size should be larger than 0.13 mm. Barcodes can be read if the width of a bar is larger than 0.12 mm.
The charging station of the SIMATIC MV325 handheld reader can communicate with a host computer via USB. No special software is required for this. The SIMATIC MV325 handheld reader itself communicates with the base station via Bluetooth. The read code content is automatically transferred to the charging station as soon as a wireless connection is available. If there is no connection to the charging station, the read results are cached in the mobile part. This operating mode is referred to as a “Batch mode”. Once the connection to the charging station is established, the reading results are transferred automatically.
There are no reviews yet.