Object Recognition Software2D Code Reading, Identification & TrackingWith the "Pat-Genius" object recognition license, SIMATIC MV440 can also be used for object recognition (object classification, position detection, counting etc.) in addition to reading 1D bar codes and 2D matrix codes. In addition, the functionality is possible in combination with text recognition, for example. It is thus possible to check the position of a label and check the inscription (reading and comparing) of plain text in an image field.
SIMATIC MV3402D Code Reading, Identification & TrackingSIMATIC MV340 is the powerful handheld reader from the portfolio of optical identification systems. This device is one of the most powerful handheld readers in the world and is therefore particularly suitable for demanding applications.
From a distance of up to 50 mm, it can read a wide variety of direct part markings (DPM), from linear barcodes to 2D systems. Different codes can be read without the need to reconfigure the device. Due to its special analysis logic, SIMATIC MV340 can also read difficult, low-contrast codes.
Thanks to its robust design and powerful analysis logic, the device is suitable for use in both industrial and production environments, as well as in maintenance, servicing and quality assurance.
SIMATIC MV3252D Code Reading, Identification & TrackingThe SIMATIC MV325 handheld readers are high-performance readers with wireless Bluetooth communication. The readers are suitable for labels with high contrasts, but can also be used in specific applications for codes with low contrast.
The SIMATIC MV325 readers are supplied with a charging station, which contains the relevant access point of the wireless interface and a wired connection to the host (USB).
The readers are designed for a distance of up to 375 mm.
SIMATIC MV3202D Code Reading, Identification & TrackingThe SIMATIC MV320 is the affordable, entry-level device and is suitable for labels with high contrast, but can also be used in specific applications for codes with low contrast.
The SIMATIC MV320 is also available as a wired version (RS232, USB). The reader is designed for a distance of up to 375 mm.
SIMATIC MV4402D Code Reading, Identification & Tracking
- Compact design to IP67 degree of protection
- Various device variants - Resolutions 640 x 480, 1024 x 768 or 1600 x 1200 pixels - Connection of external lighting
- Optional verification
- High reading speed - Up to 80 codes per second - Up to 14 code types can be stored - Multi-code reading (reading of up to 50 codes in the field of vision)
SIMATIC MV4202D Code Reading, Identification & Tracking
SIMATIC MV420 SR-B
- Up to 40 Codes reads per second
- Up to 5 code types can be stored
- Standard decoding algorithm
SIMATIC MV420 SR-P
- Up to 70 codes reads per second
- Up to 14 code types can be stored
- Multi-code reading (reading of up to 50 codes in the field of vision)
- Code quality evaluation (uncalibrated)
- ID-Genius algorithm
SIMATIC RF600Identification & Tracking, RFID
865 ... 868 MHz (ETSI) 902 ... 928 MHz (FCC) 920 ... 925 MHz (CMIIT)
Max. 8 m
Protocol (air interface)
- EPCglobal Class 1 Gen 2
- ISO 18000-6B
- ISO 18000-6C
- ETSI EN 302208, CE
Max. 496 bits EPC, 3424 bytes user memory
Data transfer rate for wireless transmission
Max. 300 kbps
- SIMATIC or PC/IT integration
- Configurable data processing in the readers
- Special antennas for industrial applications
- Powerful diagnostics functions
SIMATIC RF300Identification & Tracking, RFIDRFID-System: SIMATIC RF300 Write/Read Distance: Up to 0.2 m Frequency: 13.56 MHz Standards: ISO 15693, MIFARE classic (ISO 14443 A) [sf_button colour="accent" type="standard" size="large" link="http://smartfactory.ie/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/simatic-rf300_brochure_en.pdf" target="_blank" icon="" dropshadow="no" rounded="no" extraclass=""]Download Full Specs[/sf_button]
Speedway R220Identification & Tracking, Impinj, RFID, RFID Readers
- 2 antenna port configurations
- Device management and monitoring
- Industry standard application interface with support for EPCglobal Low Level Reader Protocol (LLRP)
- High transmit power (within regulatory limits), Autopilot software, and leading receive sensitivity for overall highest readability
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) and WiFi/cellular modem connectivity
- Quality design resulting in industry's highest reliability